--- Gordon Daniels
I was first elected to the Indian Trail town council in 2014. During my tenure, I introduced Agenda items focusing on improving roads, the needs of local businesses and private organizations such as senior centers. I FOUGHT against the majority of the council TO KEEP your TAXES LOW and WE WON.
I now ASK for YOUR VOTE to return me to the council, so that I can finish the job. With your VOTE again, I will be able to return to Indian Trail and finish the job that I started in 2014.
My Professional experience includes:
- Former CFO of North Carolina Dance Theater (NC)
- Former Controller of Skinner Salted Nuts (New Jersey)
- Former Tax Accountant, TWC (NC)
- Bank Officer with Citibank (NYC)
- Bank Officer with Manufacturers Hanover Trust (NYC)
- Indian Trail Town Council Member
- Boy Scout Merit Badge Counselor
- Quad Alliance (a 4-town cooperative between Indian Trail, Stallings, Matthews and Mint Hill) Board Member
- Economic Development Advisory Committee of Indian Trail
- Community HOA President
- Union West Rotary Club Member
- Union Symphony Board Member